Here is a midterm reflection assignment, due to Blackboard, in a word-processed file; include the questions below so it is obvious to the reader what you are responding to, please):
1. What is your Tigernet/Banner midterm grade?
2. What is your Blackboard midterm grade, your earned points or percentage of total points? (If there are any errors or omissions or misunderstandings in grading, please let the instructor know immediately).
3. How are you doing in this class? (Optional: how are you doing in other classes?)
4. What are you doing well? *Why* are you doing well at these things?
5. What are you not doing well at? *Why* are you not doing well at these things? What do you want to change? *Why* do you want to change?
6. What, if anything, should you change about what you do before class? What, if anything, should you change about what you do during class? What, if anything, should you change about what you do after class?
7. What are the comments the instructor has left on your assignments?
8. For an "in person" class, you'd be spending around three hours a week in class each week, plus the time outside of class that you'd spend on the class. How much time are you spending on this class?
9. What can the instructor do to better help you?
10. What other thoughts and/or feelings do you have concerning your performance in this class (and any other classes), or anything else relevant?