I JUST NOTICED THESE LINKS ARE SCREWED UP! I WILL FIX ASAP.
- “The Ethics of Belief: It’s not just Trump supporters who believe wrongly—it’s all of us,” Political Animal Magazine, February 2, 2021.
- Also posted at the Changing Attitudes in Public Discourse "Open for Debate" blog!
- “Racial Justice Requires Drug Policy Overhaul: Bioethicists and Allied Professionals Against the War on Drugs,” American Journal of Bioethics (January 7, 2021). Lead authors: Carl Hart, Jonathan Lewis and Brian Earp; I am one of 50 co-authors on the paper.
- “Why IACUCs [Institutional Animal Care & Use Committees] Need Ethicists” (for the ILAR – Institute for Lab Animal Research – Journal, for 2021 issue on ethics and animal research).
- “Moral Nihilism, Intellectual Nihilism & Practical Ethics,” 2020, Academia Letters.
- “Making Ethics Happen: Addressing Injustice in Health Inequalities,” (with Stephen Sodeke) American Journal of Bioethics, March, 2020; 20(4):100-101.
- “Defining ‘Abortion’ and Critiquing Common Arguments about Abortion” in College Ethics: A Reader on Moral Issues that Affect You, 2nd Edition, Oxford University Press, ed. Bob Fischer, 2020.
- Here are a few videos:
- "America's Unjust Drug War" by Michael Huemer - An Overviewhttps://youtu.be/Aum9VxT0f-Q
- Ethics and Animal Research - Part 1 of 5 https://youtu.be/IZA7rmGgaLY
- Ethics and Abortion - Thinking Critically About Abortion (1 of 5 videos): https://youtu.be/uNJ77lL4LHc
Post a Comment