- A paper on euthanasia, in a variety of lengths (4000-ish words; 2500-ish words).
- A 1000-word version, Euthanasia, or Mercy Killing at 1000-Word Philosophy: An Introductory Anthology.
- Something reflective on philosophy of religion.
- I was asked to write something introductory on abortion, again.
- Why animal ethicists should serve on IACUCs, since animal experimentation might be morally wrong and they may have special skills in identifying this and explaining why this is so, and a personal moral dilemma for such ethicists.
- Something on activism and philosophy.
Wednesday, February 27, 2019
Here are some new things by me and writings in progress, although I feel like I'm missing something: