Saturday, July 29, 2017
Wednesday, July 26, 2017
Sunday, July 09, 2017
I've developed a "game" for young people that I'm calling “Real Life: This is not a Game,” a learning activity for young people about income and expenses, needs and wants and the jobs and careers needed to pay for daily life and beyond. While not quite philosophy, strictly speaking, it's very much related insofar as money-related concerns influence our lives so much, for better and worse. Any feedback is welcome!
Wednesday, July 05, 2017
- Making Moral Progress: An Ethical Arguments Workbook
- A Rulebook for Students: Success in College & Beyond
- a chapter on moral expertise in bioethics consultations, focusing on what to think and do in light of disagreements between alleged bioethics experts.
- "Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda: Modal Moral Arguments": on a kind of argument against same-sex marriage, and given about other issues also.
- Review of Bob Fischer's College Ethics.